Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day!

February 14 is Valentine's Day.

In Japan,females give chocolate to males on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day gift special counter in a department store was crowded with many woman yesterday.

In Tokyo,There are various events of Valentine's Day. Illumination of the heart shape is fantastically produced in Roppongi(Tokyo midtown). In Shibuya,Valentine's Day message is screened on a large-scale screen set up on the wall of a building.

Feb 14 is a courageous day for woman in Japan. Because it is an important day when woman confess her love for a man she loves.
Courage is necessary for life. If not courageous,we can't get a chance.

Anyway,I don't have a boyfriend. I would rather receive chocolate than give someone. Because I love chocolate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mika k thank you for visiting my blog^_^.yes NY is very nice and has lot of places to shop!!.You will like NY if you ever visit.I want to vist Japan and i want to know more about japan too

Iku said...

This year,I received chocolate from my colleague. I love chocolate! ^^