Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kazuko Hosoki - The most famous fortune teller in Japan

Kazuko Hosoki is the most famous fortune teller in Japn now.
There is Kazuko Hosoki's program twice a week at prime time. She is in great demand on TV. I am writing this, and she is on the TV right now.

She foretells person's fate by six stars astrology. But,her character is more famous than her fortune-telling.

Kazuko Hosoki doesn't listen to opinion of other perple. For expample,if someone say own opinion against her,she gets angry soon. And she always says "If you don't listen to my advice,you will die!". Kazuko Hosoki is strict with young woman. On the other side, for cool man,she always smaile and gentle.
Kazuko Hosoki looks selfish but her strong character is very interesting. In a sense,she is a funny woman.

According to her fortune-telling,I will get lucky this year!
I don't believe in fortune-telling,but I want to believe in!

2 comments:

wykdwytch said...

Hello Mika, answering your blog all the way from Australia! Dont ask me how I got onto your blog, but somehow I did - I read your story about Kazuko ( I also happen to be a psychic ) and found your comments interesting! She certainly should not be telling people that that will die if they dont listen to her advice!
If you are interested in following my blogs I have two related to what I do- one is www.luckypsychic.net which is my work related web site and the other is www.feralwitch.blogspot.com which is more of a fun one with my everyday comments for friends and followers that I have just started.
I am travelling to Japan this year and hope to meet some psychics ...
Lucky!

Pandith Sahadev said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
Indian Astrology Services in Melbourne | Professional Astrologer in Darwin | Psychic Reading Astrologer in Melbourne