Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TOKYO Shinjuku, Electro-World

In this Christmas season, illuminations are very beautiful in Tokyo.
When night comes, the grubby streets and grotesque buildings are shrouded in darkness and Tokyo transform itself into beautiful forest of neon.

I like Shinjuku the best. I have a lot of memories in this town.






At Shinjuku Southern Terrace, around the JR Shinjuku station southern terrace exit.

Here is thronged with tourists now.










Shinjuku
Southern Terrace will be illuminated until early Feb, 2009.
















Near the Southern Terrace.
Around TAKASHIMAYA













Around Shinjuku station South exit.
I like this landscape.






Around Shinjuku station East exit .
It's very Asia.










At Shinjuku Terrace City, near the Shinjuku station West exit.

















Curtain of lights


.





There ware a lot of couples on the day.

I heard that by seeing from the sky, neon of Shinjuku looks like a electronic circuit card. If I was afford to charter a helicopter, I would see the night view from the sky.

I started to learn English a year ago and I started to write this blog as a way to learn English.
Is my English better than before? I don' t know.. Anyway, I'll do my best.

Thank you my friends and all visitors!
Merry Christmas! See you next year!!




Perfume "Electro World"

6 comments:

Kai.S.J said...

the decorations for xmas look much better in Tokyo than the decorations in London!! so much more beautiful!

i really want to see then by my own eye!

Kai.S.J said...

oh forgot to say

Merry Christmas Mika!

Charmaine said...

hello!! i am attracted to the photos of Tokyo night in your blog! Tokyo have such a beatiful night!

Iku said...

Wow! Your pictures are very beautiful....!!!
The last one is especially beautiful and cute.
I think you've improved your English skills since you started studying English!!
Have a great Christmas ;)

Rashai said...

The illuminations are really amazing and you got great snaps. Wish you a Merriest Christmas and a Happy New Year too...

Mika Kawasaki said...

Merry Christmas Kai.S.J!
In Tokyo,there are some romantic and creative decorations for Christmas,including Tokyo Tower.(but it's not in Shinjuku)
I bet you'd like it☆


Hello,Charmaine!
Thank you for your comments!
Tokyo shows a different picrure at day and at night.Tokyo's night view is very beautiful!(^^)

Hi,thank you IKU☆
I often find my English mistakes in my blog.and I often correct them later slinkingly..(^^;

Hello Rashai!
I'm wishing that you may have a wonderful Christmas!
Recently,I've been carrying around my digital cammera all the time.I'll take more Tokyo's nice photos in the future☆