Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Perfume - techno-pop idol unit

Techno-pop idol unit "Perfume" is a fast-rising idol group in Japan now. Last week, their latest album "GAME" entered the J-POP album daily charts at No.1.(Oricon)

Members of Perfume are three girls who are 19 years old. Producer is Yasutaka Nakata. He is working in his own techno-unit "capsule".

The girls are from Hiroshima prefecture that is a local city in western Japan.

Perfume was formed in 1999 when they were at actor & actress training school. They came to Tokyo in 2003 and debuted majors in 2005. In 2007, Perfume became a niko-niko douga and YouTube hit. (Niko-Niko Douga is a Japanese site like a YouTube)

Last year, Perfume And their song "Poly rhythm" was used for a TV commercial of NHK ・ Environment Recycle Campaign. Finally, they break through as a star this year.

The music Yasutaka Nakata composes has a reputation for high quality. What has made more news is their cute dance. That's like a robot or a doll and not complicated. So, we can dance even a child.

I download Perfume's music from a mobile web site by cellular phone and often listen to it. I like "Chocolate Disco" the best in songs of their latest album "GAME". It's a very interesting pop song! When I listen to the tune "Chocolate Disco", I become happy, happy feeling!! (^_^)☆




6 comments:

Kai.S.J said...

passing by this blog,
and just want to say, they- perfume,are still my no.1 techno singer group in my heart!

btw: you blog's contents look interesting.

Mika Kawasaki said...

Thank you for your comments!
It's been a while since I checked my blog. I'm so happy to read your comment!
Yes, Perfume is the No.1 techno pop idol!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Perfume reached Budoukan!!
http://natalie.mu/en/news/show/id/10807

Mika Kawasaki said...

Hi tomcat,
Thank you for information!
I didn't know the web site. It has a lot of information about J-POP.
Interesting!

Jeffry Listiyadi said...

Perfume is the best. perfume best live are at budokan and yoyogi. that performances was great. Now, Perfume will release their 3rd album, 'Triangle' on July 8 2009. It can be the great album for this year. I wait for this album and their tour 2009. It will be the great tour. I know that,,

pheromones said...

I was looking for a gorgeous fragrances that fill your world with sensory pleasure even though I am not good for a fragrance descriptions but I wanted to have a perfume collections. Anyway,thank you so much for bringing up this so informative.

cletsey